Goodwood Hair & Beauty Curator
Lisa has developed a confident working relationship with the Goodwood Estate in West Sussex since 2003. Lisa works on a wealth of projects and events, including
- Press Days
- TV Productions
- Brand Sponsors
- Sport Commentators
- Photo shoots
- New to 2017 - The Revival Fashion Emporium presented by Mastercard
Lisa's trusted, working rapport with Goodwood is now such that they have appointed her as Hair and Beauty Curator for all their major events.
- Recruitment. As many as 200 plus hair and make up artists each year. Teaching workshops and training throughout the year.
- Co-ordinate the day to day of event operational and administrative details of each event.
- Act as an initial point of contact for liaison with external partners for bookings within Betty’s Hair Salon.
- Co-ordinate the required logistics of each event, including such elements- Wrist band allocation, accommodation, food, travel, payment, training, health & safety.
- Play a central role in the internal marketing of events through working closely with and providing information to marketing and digital team colleagues.
- Take part in event brainstorms to contribute ideas.
- Design characters and entertaining artists for GAG - Goodwood Actors Guild, teaching workshops and recruiting specialist vintage hair and make up artists from around the globe.
Lisa is proud founder and designer of Betty’s Revival Salon, since 2010. The hugely popular Betty’s Salon, official salon of the Goodwood Revival, adding a 3rd location for 2017, meaning it is now easier than ever to get yourself Revival ready! The ever-popular Betty’s offers visitors of Revival the chance to complete their outfits with stunning hair and make-up styles from the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, for the perfect Revival 'look'.
To add the finishing touches to your outfit to transport you back in time, you can reserve a hair and make-up appointment at Betty's, situated around the event. To book, contact Betty's Salon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Past festivals and events include: Lovebox, Vintage at Goodwood, Bestival, Vintage at Southbank by Hemmingway Design, Wilderness Festival, Lucy in Disguise, Wireless Festival and The Queens Diamond Jubilee.
With thanks to past product sponsors: All Things Hair, The Vintage Cosmetic Company, Unite Hair, Bourjois, Label M, Paul Mitchell, Babyliss Pro, Tweezerman, Charles Worthington, MAC Cosmetics, Sleek, Toni and Guy, Nails Inc, Topshop Make Up, Bobbi Brown, My Face Cosmetics, Lee Stafford Hair, Wahl UK and Bumble and Bumble.
For more information about vintage hair and make up event consultancy please contact Lisa on email@example.com