Wedding Hair and Make Up
Your Wedding Day is one of the most important days of your life.
Choosing the “right” make-up artist / Hair Stylist is a very important decision. Every bride deserves to look beautiful and feel confident. You have chosen a stunning dress, an amazing photographer but to complete the look, a professional artist is key. As a fully insured professional make-up artist with over twelve years experience, Lisa offers her bridal clients:
- Her extensive make-up skills – working in Fashion, TV and Bridal she is able to design a look whatever you choose
- Make-up that will last all day and evening
- A wealth of Wedding Knowledge – understanding the importance of the day, how things work, providing advice and little tips to help. An extremely professional, organised and calming approach
What products are used?
Lisa’s kit only contains luxury cosmetic brands such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, NARS and Estee Lauder and skincare Dermalogica and Dr Hauschka.
As a professional and experienced make-up artist Lisa gets booked well in advance for a Wedding date, especially for a Summer Wedding. Therefore if you have set a date, please do enquire if she is available. The next step, you will be required to complete a booking form and pay a booking fee (please see Terms & Conditions). This will ensure that you have secured her services for your wedding date.
Make-up Trial Consultation
Once you have “officially” booked Lisa’s services, a trial date will be set at a mutually convenient time. Trials are usually arranged two to three months prior to the wedding date, unless it is a last minute booking. The consultation is two hours and communication is key.
She asks that each bride brings any ideas with them to the trial, often clients create Pinterest mood boards to help. Alternatively you may not have any idea and she can discuss options. Lisa prides herself in listening to her clients’ requirements. She will take time to discuss your wedding in detail, from your dress, colour scheme, Wedding theme and your personal hair / make-up style.
Passionate about good skincare she can provide advice on how to achieve amazing skin for your wedding day. She will then create a bridal look tailored to your requirements but ensuring that your natural features are enhanced in every way.
Before and After shots will be taken as well as a written client record. You may choose to be a “Natural Bride”, “Vintage Bride”, “Boho Bride” or “Glamourous Bride”. Whatever your choice, Lisa has the skills as an artist working in Fashion, TV and Bridal to create your chosen look.
Bridal Price List
Make up Only + Travel
Mother of the Bride: £50.00
Hair and Make up + Travel
Mother of the Bride: £80.00
Make up Only +Travel
Mother of the Bride: £60.00
Flower Girl: £15.00
Hair and Make up + Travel
Mother of the Bride: £100.00
Flower Girl: £35.00
Bridal Make up Lessons – One to One – 4 hours: £160.00
Bride Only booking Friday/ Saturday / Sunday; £50.00
Bank holidays: £50.00
Large Bridal Party may incur services of extra Hair stylist or Make up Artists: £POA
45 mins: £15.00
1 hour 15 mins:£25.00
1 hour 30 mins:£30.00
Bridal Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you read these terms before booking.
- A booking fee of £50 is required to secure Lisa’s services for your Wedding date. This will be deducted from the final Wedding Day balance. This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
- There is a single supplement charge of £50 for bride only bookings from April until October.
- There is a supplement of £50 for Weddings on Bank Holidays.
- Payment for the trial is due at the trial consultation in cash or bank transfer four days before.
- Final payment for the wedding day, shall be paid fourteen days prior.
- You are in agreement with Lisa’s travel fees to and from your wedding day venue:
- 45 mins – £15
- 1 hour – £20
- 1 hour 15 mins – £25
- 1 hour 30 mins – £30